Coastside Roofing Specialise in Residential Roof Repairs.
They can be very simple, extremely difficult or anywhere in between.
You would think that repairs would generally be easier than installing a new roof – well sometimes they are – but often they can be very tricky indeed. Most are temporary in nature but they can be done properly.
The first step in fixing a leak is to find out exactly what is causing the leak. Finding this can sometimes take longer than doing the actual repair! Basically, if the roofing contractor is not totally sure he found the cause – he probably didn’t and any work that was done was done in vain. Coastside Roofing has developed an exact process for finding and fixing leaks which is being turned into a manual for homeowners and contractors.
Finding the exact cause of the leak cannot be understated in importance. But doing the repairs properly is also very important. Non-standard repairs such as waterproofing materials or loads of sealant on metal roofs is a bad idea and can often end up making the problem worse or create a new problem. Sealants have their place, but the average roof repair man or handyman will tend to go overboard so it is important to get someone who knows what they are doing.
NOW OPEN - KITTEN CLUB 🐱
Book a Consultation with us!
Get your questions answered and learn more about what to expect during your boudoir shoot with a free, no-commitment consultation with Cat!
GET IN TOUCH
We’d love to hear more about what you’re looking for! Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
BOOK YOUR BOUDOIR SESSION ONLINE
- Ready to cut to the chase?
- So excited you’ve made this decision! Can’t wait for you to have this experience
- Before you book, here are a few quick things you should know:
- Sessions are scheduled Tues, Wed, and Sat, starting at 9am. We’re also available for evening sessions.
- If you don’t see the date you need, call us at text or call us at (248)-747-7236. We’ll check if we’ve had any last-minute reschedules or cancellations! (Feel free to call us if you’d rather do the entire booking process over the phone, too.)
- If you’re planning your boudoir session as a gift for a special occasion, be sure to book your session for no less than 6 weeks in advance of the date you need your order back by.
Not ready to set a date? But, ready to purchase your session? Just shoot us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you'd like to purchase a 2022 session to schedule at a later date and we'd be happy to assist you!
45169 Vandyke Ave. Utica,